I’ve been working from home for the past two years, and if you work hard and stay committed, you can make a six-figure income. Even though I make a good living as my boss, many people who work from home feel like they don’t get enough credit or have a chance to move up.
Work From Home Jobs
Here are six work from home jobs with limitless career prospects.
1. Work From Home Jobs – Consultant
Companies hire consultants to give them advice and help on a particular topic or area of business.
Consultants usually focus on one area of expertise, like sales, marketing, or finances. They can work full-time for a company or be hired on a contract-by-need basis.
Consultants may also work with individuals or small businesses that don’t have access to specialized knowledge within their organization.
A consultant is an excellent job for people who want to work from home and make more than $60,000 a year. Consultants often work for themselves, so they can set their hours and work at speed.
2. Work From Home Jobs – Lifestyle Coach
A lifestyle coach helps people learn more about themselves, their values, and what they want from life. For example, you could help a client make a plan to lose weight or improve their finances that they can follow.
Or, they might ask you to help them start a new hobby or find a job that fits their skills and interests better.
As long as you’re good at talking to people and getting along, it’s not hard to become a lifestyle coach.
- Find clients by networking in your community or using social media platforms like LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Assist your clients in overcoming obstacles using techniques such as goal setting and visualization.
- You can get paid by charging an hourly rate or taking a percentage of the results you achieve.
3. Work From Home Jobs – Online Teacher
Here are some examples of educators who work from home.
- Teach Online: This is the way to go if you want to teach from home but don’t have a background in education. You will be able to teach any educational material that has already been put together and is available through an online platform.
- Teach Classes: If you’ve worked as a teacher before, or even if you know a lot about one area of study, becoming an instructor at an online school could be the best way to start making money from home.
- Teach One-on-one: Maybe you don’t like sitting at a desk all day. Then teaching students one-on-one through video chats or Skype calls might be a good fit for your skills. You can work when it’s best for both you and your boss!
- Teach in-person: This may seem like an old-fashioned way to do things, but it has its place (and many people prefer this form).
Meeting with students in person gives them more chances to ask questions and get help on concepts they don’t understand without having to wait until next week when class starts again. It also motivates them more than just reading textbooks alone at home every night after work.
Work remotely from anywhere with Internet access, whether staying at home while on vacation abroad or moving abroad permanently to get away from family members who would otherwise get in the way of their lives back home.
4. Work From Home Jobs – Virtual Assistant
Most people who work from home choose to be virtual assistants. They are so popular that more than a million people work as virtual assistants worldwide.
A virtual assistant helps clients with projects and tasks, like answering emails and setting up meetings. Even though they spend most of their time at a computer or on the phone, some may occasionally travel to client meetings or other events.
Virtual assistants can make up to $60 an hour or more, depending on their experience and how many hours they work each week. They also usually work from home, so they don’t have to pay for transportation or spend time away from their families.
5. Work From Home Jobs – Virtual Bookkeeper
What Does a Virtual Bookkeeper Do?
A virtual bookkeeper is in charge of keeping a company’s financial records up to date if the company outsources its accounting and finance tasks.
These professionals must know much about business and accounting software, like QuickBooks®, Peachtree®, and Microsoft Office 365®.
They must also be able to look at financial data and make suggestions based on their knowledge of how to improve efficiency or make more money.
How Do I Get This Work-from-home Job?
For this job, you need a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance at the very least. However, many employers prefer candidates with an advanced degree (MBA) or CPA certification.
Also, some employers might not consider you for the job unless you have relevant bookkeeping experience and can show you know how to use QuickBooks® Pro or Premier Editions.
6. Executive Recruiter
Executive recruiters help companies fill open jobs with the best people possible. They get a percentage of their salary, so the higher their fee, the more money they make.
This job could be great for you if you like working with people and can talk to them well.
Recruiters spend their days interviewing candidates and giving feedback on whether or not each one is a good fit for their employer’s needs before passing them on to human resource managers, who will hire them.